- Outstanding Class teachers in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
Please scroll down for further information.
Stimpson Avenue Academy
Contract type: Full Time preferably
Contract term: Permanent
Commencement of role: October 29th 2018
Closing Date for applications: noon on Thursday 12th July 2018
Interviews to be held: Tuesday 17th July 2018
Stimpson Avenue Academy is a large, vibrant, multicultural primary school located in Northampton town centre with 442 children on roll. The Academy is culturally diverse, multi-lingual and inclusive. We are proud of our diversity and committed to maintaining our inclusive ethos. Our vision is to nurture and support children to become the best they can be, confident individuals, responsible citizens and independent learners.
We are looking to expand our team and need committed and experienced teachers. Successful candidates are likely to be outstanding teachers who understand the full expectations of working within the remit of the Professional Standards for Teachers. You will need to work as part of a team and be able to keep pace in a rapidly developing and fast moving academy
We are primarily recruiting teachers for KS1 and KS2 vacancies and if you are interested in one of these posts, we would be very interested to hear from you.
If you are an excellent, enthusiastic and conscientious teacher who wants to share your love of learning with delightful and eager children then we need you!
We need you to:
- Be an exceptional, creative classroom teacher with a track record of good and outstanding practice.
- KS1 or KS2 experience.
- Have the ability to inspire, motivate and support our pupils.
- If aspiring to a middle leadership role, have relevant experience and/or qualification. This will be explored at interview stage.
- Be committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the New National Curriculum.
- Have a determined and positive outlook on life with an exceptionally positive vision for Primary Education in the 21st Century.
- An excellent understanding of how to effectively support children and close the gap to ensure equal and outstanding outcomes for all pupils.
- To be able to plan, make and use assessments effectively to ensure positive outcomes for all groups of children.
- The ability to work on their own initiative, with a sense of humour, and the ability to work collaboratively as a part of a highly productive team.
- The professionalism and determination to make a positive impact on our school driving improvement.
- A genuine love of working with children and a passion to make a difference.
In return, we can offer you:
Opportunities for professional development within a rapidly developing school.
A positive ethos and truly amazing children.
Friendly, supportive colleagues who are committed to continuous improvement.
The opportunity to make a difference within our fast moving school.
Excellent professional development opportunities including support from outstanding and innovative schools.
Very good behaviour from pupils who display excellent attitudes towards learning.
A forward thinking, committed and skilled leadership team to lead and support.
A warm, collegiate and supportive environment in which to develop your career.
A supportive, forward thinking Achievement Improvement Board.
Stimpson Avenue Academy is part of the EMLC Academy Trust and we have the support of a Trust built by experienced and driven educationalists. We are a multicultural town school who can offer a supportive and dynamic team. EMLC Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, reference and other vetting checks.
If you would like to visit our school, please telephone to arrange a convenient date and time.
"Every Child Deserves To Be The Best They Can Be".
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Closing Date for receipt of applications: Thursday 12th July 2018 at noon.